Re: dropping oracle support - can't use software ?

From: <rob_at_oraclewizard.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2016 17:34:04 +0000

Way back in the Oracle 7.0 days, I was comfortable commenting on licensing. Sense then, no way; Oracle licenses have become too complex for a non-lawyer. Have an attorney read your contract and explain what you can and can not do. -Rob

Robert P. LockardOracle ACEPresident Oraclewizard.com, Inc. "When given the choice between two evils, I always take the one I have not tried." Mae West
(cell) 571.276.4790
(office) 410.766.6960
(fax) 410.766.0332

twitter _at_navonpilot