RE: dbca 11g and em 12c agent

From: Peter Sharman <pete.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 08:38:21 -0800 (PST)

Jeremy

Can you tell me what note it is? To my knowledge, EM agents can't be configured with DBCA so if there's a note that says that we need to address it.

Pete

Pete Sharman
Principal Product Manager
Enterprise Manager Product Suite
33 Benson Crescent CALWELL ACT 2905 AUSTRALIA Phone: +61262924095 | | Fax: +61262925183 | | Mobile: +61414443449

"Controlling developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not, it's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long term Oracle DBA