Database creation question

From: Maureen English <maureen.english_at_alaska.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 17:19:50 -0900

Do most people install Oracle Text when creating a new 11g database?

I'm finding that with the newly created databases we get an error when we run utlrp. We haven't been installing Oracle Text in the new databases because it wasn't installed in the 10g database. Oracle Application Express is installed, though, because the screen in dbca says not to uncheck it.

I know that the reason for the error is because Oracle Application Express is installed, and Oracle Text isn't. I'm just not sure whether or not to now install Oracle Text when creating new databases...or ignore the invalid objects.