Query to get summary for two types of row data

From: Sreejith S Nair <Sreejith.Sreekantan_at_ibsplc.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 16:21:52 +0530

Hi List,

I have tried using aggregate functions and thought of using analytic functions and still trying... But I am sure some analytic function expert can quickly help me out in this.

With this data.

Is it possible to retrieve an output similar to this ? In short , the row values of BID_ATRB_TYP_CD to be grouped into two columns and values fetched for this

BID_ELMT_SEQ_ID
PRF_NO
REJECTION_RSN_CD
BID_REQ_DT
MIN_DAYS_VAL
WRAP_DAYS_VAL
3575758
1

1/24/2011 14:27
1
1-0
3575759
2

1/24/2011 14:27
1
1-0
3575760
3

1/24/2011 14:27
1
1-0
3575761
4

1/24/2011 14:27
1
1-0

Thanks in Advance.

Thank You,

Kind Regards,
Sreejith Nair

DISCLAIMER: "The information in this e-mail and any attachment is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original communication. IBS makes no warranty, express or implied, nor guarantees the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information contained in this email or any attachment and is not liable for any errors, defects, omissions, viruses or for resultant loss or damage, if any, direct or indirect."

picture