Re: a question to question

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 09:42:33 +0000

I think that's too harsh. The text comes from one ( more actually ) of the "brain dump" sites for OCP. Meaning it is what someone who was taking the test thought the answer to that question was. We're all allowed to be wrong sometimes. Similarly just trusting stuff on the internet - particularly if it comes without an explanation that we can evaluate is fool hardy - not because people are deliberately misleading you, though they do, but because they can be just wrong. .

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 11:20 AM, Hemant K Chitale <hemantkchitale_at_gmail.com

Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA
http://www.orawin.info