RE: eBooks

From: Amaral, Rui <Rui.Amaral_at_tdsecurities.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 09:54:25 -0400

Sorry... They did last year.

http://www.informationweek.com/news/personal_tech/drm/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=218501227

They promised not to do it again but who knows...

Rui Amaral
Database Administrator
ITS - SSG
TD Bank Financial Group
220 Bay St., 11th Floor
Toronto, ON, CA, M5K1A2
(bb) (647) 204-9106

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Amaral, Rui Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 8:40 AM
To: 'Remigiusz Sokolowski'
Cc: oracle-l

Kindle's are usually drm and there has been the odd complaint of amazon pulling the ebooks back without your consent ... So guess it won't be any good to you

Rui Amaral
Database Administrator
ITS - SSG
TD Bank Financial Group