RE: SDO_LRS runs in Oracle Express

From: Sweetser, Joe <JSweetser_at_icat.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 10:16:04 -0600

I suppose you could install XE and see if the mdsys.sdo_lrs package is there but, based on this somewhat dated Oracle white paper (http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/database/oracle10g/pdf/twp_ge neral_10gdb_product_family.pdf), I would guess not since the Spatial Option is listed under the "Advanced Options to Meet Demanding Requirements" section.

Hth,

-joe

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Eriovaldo Andrietta Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 9:54 AM
To: ORACLE-L
Subject: SDO_LRS runs in Oracle Express

Hi,

  I would like to know if the feature SDO_LRS is available in the Oracle Express.

  How can I get an evidence of this information ?

Regards

Eriovaldo