RE: Check Point Process

From: Nizar Ahmed <gnahmed.c_at_stc.com.sa>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 09:44:50 +0300

Dear Harshan,
What do you mean by that?
________________________________
From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of harshan eppuram
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2009 9:05 AM
To: moovarkku.mudhalvan_at_axa-direct.co.jp
Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Re: Check Point Process

Hi,

It completely depends whether that installation has kept check point (ckpt) process.

Regards,
Harshan

On 6/4/09, Mudhalvan Moovarkku <moovarkku.mudhalvan_at_axa-direct.co.jp<mailto:moovarkku.mudhalvan_at_axa-direct.co.jp>> wrote:

Dear DBAs,

        Greetings. Have a Nice Day.

We have a script to check the process and send warning email.

        We are checking for PMON, SMON, ARC and LGRW.

        Do I have to consider Check Point Process also or not?

Because from my understanding some time this process may not run. Can you please share your experience?

Thank you.
Best Regards,
M.Moovarkku Mudhalvan

E-mail disclaimer:
This message is confidential; its contents do not constitute a commitment by AXA NON-LIFE INSURANCE CO LTD except where provided for in a written agreement between you and the Company. Any unauthorized disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or partial, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately.

Harshan Eppurath
040-40214832
09392426435