Re: Looking to hire a DBA - Washington, DC area

From: Thomas Day <tomday2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 17:01:28 -0500

To answer a few of the questions:

You must be able to obtain a clearance. It is a life-time clearance; i.e., not just the past seven or ten years. However, they do not investigate back further than seven years in your employment history. If you have a clearance, that's a good begining. If you don't have a clearance and you want one and you think you can pass the investigation then this is an opportunity.

Working from home depends on the contract. I don't have the particulars on this contract.

If in doubt, send your resume. What's the worst that can happen? Send your resume directly to me NOT to the maillist.