Re: DATAFILE??

From: GovindanK <gkatteri_at_fastmail.fm>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:12:57 -0700

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 17:46:40 +0100, "stephen booth" <stephenbooth.uk_at_gmail.com> said:
> On 20/10/05, Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> >
> > I give myself time to study concepts manual of every major version of the database.
> > I am still reading books in large quantities.
>
> In that case you're incredibly lucky to have such an understanding
> manager who will let you take to the time to read up on the subject.

> Stephen

> [2] If you want a list with no RTFM questions then subscribe to that
> one, it only ever seems to get jobs ads[3], most of which I don't let
> through due to TOS issues.
>
> [3] I sometimes feel like responding JAFA (Join A Fricking Agency), I
> don't like job ads on techie mailing lists.
> --
> It's better to ask a silly question than to make a silly assumption.

When someone asks Tom Kyte some silly questions or some question which has already been answered, we do find that Tom (TAKES TIME) to provide / point to the link despite his tight schedule. If Tom can find time why not other lesser mortals? If you donot want to rant better stop replying. The poster will realise soon that this is not the list and will move away. Ranting only exposes one's weakness.

HTH
GovindanK