RE: Wanna implement RAC.

From: Goulet, Dick <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 13:21:20 -0400

AHHH, the old Mladen is finally back!! ;-)

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Gogala, Mladen Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 12:11 PM
To: 'Chirag DBA'; Gogala, Mladen
Cc: Oracle-L Freelists; askdba_at_freelists.org Subject: RE: Wanna implement RAC.

Chirag, I tried to be nice and tell you to read some papers in a nice way. It is, however, still Monday and

I can reformulate my kind advice: go and read the fine manuals on Tahiti. Good luck. There are no stupid

questions, that much is true. You definitely don't want to hear the rest. Please, do not insult me by not

doing your homework and asking trivial questions which can be readily answered by 10 minutes of reading

white papers. Another occurrence of this same question will be understood as an invitation for practicing

acidic form of humor. If I read the manual, so can you. If you can't then give notice and relinquish your

position to someone more willing to do some reading. Have a nice day.

--

Mladen Gogala

Ext. 121

From: Chirag DBA [mailto:chiragdba_at_gmail.com] Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 12:00 PM
To: Gogala, Mladen
Cc: Oracle-L Freelists; askdba_at_freelists.org Subject: Re: Wanna implement RAC.

Thanx a lot Dear Santa. Get ready for CHRISTMAS too. ;)

As you said, let me go through this site and all the manuals.

But I have one question in mind.

HOW RAC HELPS FOR HIGHER AVAILABILITY?
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Oct 03 2005 - 14:18:15 CDT