RE: transition from win32 to *nix64

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:15:06 -0600

Paul - How strong is your *nix background? My theory is that moving to a new platform produces frustration. Things you could do easily on the old system are difficult on the new system until you incorporate the mindset of the new system. Frustration is more easily dealt with when you understand that it is just a temporary inconvenience. Just my 2 cents worth.

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com