RE: Unusual question

From: Goulet, Dick <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 10:19:40 -0500

Keith,

    Somewhere around here we have a western European keyboard since we have offices in Germany & need it periodically to update data, otherwise strange and not appreciated things happen. Our HelpDesk guys are out looking for it since we've not needed it in some time, but I seem to remember that the $ character was there, although I believe it was a three key action to get to it.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA