RE: Major-domo?

From: Ruth Gramolini <rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 10:16:34 -0500

I am still a member. RBG

  -----Original Message-----
  From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
  [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org]On Behalf Of Thater, William   Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 8:58 AM
  To: 'oracle-l_at_freelists.org'
  Subject: RE: Major-domo?

  Don Cohoon scribbled on the wall in glitter crayon:

> Wasn't Oracle-L (circa 1995) using a SUNY IBM Mainframe once upon a
> time? What a long strange trip it has been.

  actually it was a VAX, now an alpha and it's still going. this list,   although named the same is a different beast altogether. that   one was meant
  for internal to SUNY system oracle users.

  --
  Bill "Shrek" Thater ORACLE DBA   "I'm going to work my ticket if I can..." -- Gilwell song

                  william.thater_at_carrier.utc.com