RE: Oracle vs Mysql

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:49:52 -0800

There is a commercial arm of PostgreSQL (or at least a partner) for businesses that require support. Surf on over to:

http://www.pgsql.com

Expect to pay about the same for PostgreSQL support as you would for Oracle.

I don't know of any support for DBI other than the Perl DBI mailing list (which, like this list, is excellent!). Traffic is about the same as ORACLE-L. To subscribe to the list, send a message to: <dbi-users-subscribe_at_perl.org>

Better yet, head to http://www.oreilly.com and find the books, then over to http://www.bookpool.com and order 'em.

HTH! :) Rich

rjesse_at_qtiworld.com                  Quad/Tech Inc, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com