RE: Export-Import Questions

From: Thomas Day <tday6_at_csc.com>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 05:31:43 -0800

Use the executable from the target version for export and import.

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.

                      "SARKAR, Samir"
                      <Samir.SARKAR            To:      Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                      @nottingham.sema         cc:
                      .slb.com>                Subject: RE: Export-Import Questions
                      Sent by: root

                      05/09/2003 08:46
                      AM
                      Please respond
                      to ORACLE-L

Thanks so much for the info, Stephane.....I wonder if there will be problems
arising about compatibility issues
between export from 9.2.0.3 database using the 9.2.0.3 export utility to import onto 9.2.0.2 database
using the 9.2.0.2 import utility.

Any ideas about this ??

Regards,

Samir

Author: Stephane Faroult
  INET: sfaroult_at_oriolecorp.com

Author: SARKAR, Samir
  INET: Samir.SARKAR_at_nottingham.sema.slb.com

Author: Thomas Day
  INET: tday6_at_csc.com