RE: Moving to UK - what are Oracle contracts like?

From: Mark Leith <mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 01:18:21 -0800

LOL I thought that.. And a "town" it most definitely is *not*.. :)

Author: Gogala, Mladen
  INET: MGogala_at_oxhp.com

named above, and may be legally privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.
please re-send this communication to the sender and
delete the original message or any copy of it from your
computer system. Thank You.

Author: Robertson Lee - lerobe
  INET: lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk

Author: Mark Leith