RE: Urgent

From: Anand <karhadkar_at_rolta.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 17:14:30 -0700

Thanx for valueble information.It's working fine now.

Regards,
Anand.

Author: Anand
  INET: karhadkar_at_rolta.com

also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: Anand INET: karhadkar_at_rolta.com Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists -------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L