RE: Urgent: Why is system tablespace growing?

From: Rajesh Dayal <Rajesh_at_ohitelecom.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 22:00:26 -0700

Presently that seems to be the only reason for the mentioned error. However, as suggested by other members you should alter all users to have temporary Tablespace as TEMP (and not system). Also check that all the users have their default tablespace as non-system tablespace.

HTH,
Rajesh

Author: abdul latif
  INET: abdulatif52_at_yahoo.com