web enable for Oracle Express Server and Financial Analyzer

From: Beni Santoso <pnd_at_cp.co.id>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 20:20:31 -0700

Dear List,

I have installed Oracle Express Server 6.2.0.1, Oracle Financial Analyzers 6.2.0.1 Server and Client and Oracle Web Server 3.0, and I want to enable OFA for web publishing. I have configured OFA step by step to enable web access, I can login as Administrator via browser in port 8888, example <A
href="http://www.mycompany.com:8888">www.mycompany.com:8888 but I can't log in via Web browser with <A
href="http://www.company.com">www.company.com without port 8888.
How can i activate Use CGI or
Use Cartridge?

Thank you.

Beni Received on Sun May 13 2001 - 22:20:31 CDT