Re[2]: Access and Oracle -Reply

From: David White <DWHITE_at_MCCFWC01.SSW.JNJ.COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 1996 14:19:14 GMT

     Some of us have had very good experience with Access 2.0(+) and Oracle
     7.0(+) on multiple platforms (NT on Intel, Unix on Intel, Sun, HP).
     What versions of Access and Oracle and on what hardware have you found
     Access "untrustworthy"?

     David White
     dwhite_at_mccus.jnj.com
     74577.3021_at_compuserve.com

Subject: Re: Access and Oracle -Reply
Author: ORACLEL (INTERNET.ORACLEL3) at ~SWIFTMAIL Date: 2/28/96 5:35 AM

Sorry folks, I disagree. Too much poor experience with Access to trust it without extensive(!!!!!!) testing in the environment that it will be used in.

Pete