Oracle Reports 2.5

From: Kirk Harvey <kharvey_at_BANK-BANQUE-CANADA.CA>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 15:20:33 -0500

Im trying to find an easy way to switch printing modes within my Oracle Reports 2.5 application, between printing Duplex and Legel, and without getting out of my application.

I'm passing my Solaris 'QPR' print command using the TK21_PRINT environment variable.

Example:

setenv TK21_PRINT 'qpr -Pps4e3 -d' for duplex

and

setenv TK21_PRINT 'qpr -Pps4e3 -iLegal' for Legal

Each time I need to switch print settings I have to exit from the application and reset my environment variables.

Any suggestions Solaris Oracle people???

Software: Sun Solaris 2.4 Print Utility QPR

                 ORACLE Reports 2.5

Printer: QMF PS2000/1

Kkharvey_at_bank-banque.canada.ca Received on Fri Feb 23 1996 - 15:31:47 CST