Recovery document

From: Madhu. Motukuri <madhu_at_TC4HQ.CMC.STPH.NET>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 1996 12:56:14 -0500

Hello Mr.Chris Larson,

As you had put the "DISASTER RECOVERY " document on ORACLE-L mailing list in last week, i was trying to convert into readble format but i could not.

I woulb be glad if you could mail the text file to mailing list
(i.e Traffic to be considered ) or to my address.

Thanks & Regards
Madhu
( madhu_at_tc4hq.cmc.stph.net )