File Input/Output in Form 4.5

From: CHANCL <CHANCL_at_AM.NIE.AC.SG>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 11:12:00 +0800

Has anyone tried to get input from DOS file in Form 4.5 ? I need to get input from DOS file and after validation/processing etc, the data has to be output to a DOS file.

IN FORM :
Input filename : ......
Output filename : ....
Ok Button Cancel Button

Has anyone tried B 4 ? Pls. share your experience. So far, can't seem to find anything on the above.

TIA ChorLing
chancl_at_nievax.nie.ac.sg

PS. Pls send your mail to chancl_at_nievax.nie.ac.sg. I am still trying to subscribe to ORACLE-L. Received on Wed Feb 21 1996 - 23:07:19 CST