ORACLE PRO*C..

From: Andreas Malandrinos <malandri_at_CEID.UPATRAS.GR>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 1996 12:35:42 +0200

 I send again the above mail ( i sent it two weeks before as well but for some  unknown reason i stopped receiving the mails of the list, so i didn't get any  answers.. I would be grateful if you could reply again!!! Message follows.....

 Hello everybody!!!

        Can you please tell me if the CD including DEveloper/2000, Forms 4.5 ve  r
 4.5.6.3.3, Oracle CORE ver 3.0.10.3.0 etc etc!! includes as well any Pro*C product. If not is it possible to find it somewhere else?? In any other Oracle  CD maybe.....

                TIA,

                        Andreas Malandrinos
                Computer Engineering & informatics Dept.
                University of Patras, GREECE