Re: Reply to List? Sender?

From: Susan Kranzdorf <sek_at_MIS.KRT.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 1995 12:46:15 -0500

Bambi wrote:
>someone sends some
>juicy tidbit that really raises my eyebrows and gives me something
>useful.

Another 2 cents:
My vote is for the status quo. I too get a lot of tidbits and enjoy knowing their sources. I also fear that too much might get lost in summaries that don't happen or are done without enough attention to detail. We humans do have a tendency to make m!%t_at_cks after all.

Susan Kranzdorf
sek_at_mis.krt.com Received on Tue Mar 14 1995 - 13:06:03 CST