Re: trace file perm

From: Srinivas K. Rayapeddi <srayaped_at_ECCDB1.PMS.FORD.COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 1995 09:02:57 EST

> I've seen this thread before, but haven't found a solution to satify
> my needs. So here it is again - how do I make trace files readable by
> the public, or by those generating them?

Hi,

        Here at our workplace the user changes/includes set UMASK 000 (depending on permissions) It works fine. Hope it helps you.

Regards
Srini Kumar

\                  |Srini Kumar          |                  /
 \(313)845-5276(O) |Application Developer| I work for a    /
  )                |SYNTEL Inc. MI.      | company which  (
 /(313)561-7139(R) |_____________________| makes cars...   \