Re: What is a database?

From: Dieter Nöth <dnoeth_at_gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 15:14:20 +0100

Derek Asirvadem wrote:

>> I'm atheist and reading your answers (at least trying to) i'm really
>> glad and proud i am.
>>
>> Maybe your perfectly ordered and normalized mind should better stop
>> writing and keep on praying all day long, <insert your preferred
>> supernatural being here> may help you.
>>
>> Dieter
>
> Typical atheist.
>
> No God. But they have very firm ideas about what God is, and how the faithful *should* behave. Hilarious.

Now it's my turn to ask, how you deduce my ideas about god. For me god (or whatever) is not dead, he doesn't smell funny, too, it simply doesn't exist.

> Oh, and wait, they think the-God-that-they-don't-believe-in will help me; us; my customers; global warming; the war against humanity. And they want us to pray..

No this was my polite way to tell what i think about your state of mind. When you pray you don't post :-)

EOT Dieter Received on Mon Mar 03 2014 - 15:14:20 CET

Original text of this message