Re: What is a database?

From: Derek Asirvadem <derek.asirvadem_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 04:59:34 -0800 (PST)

On Monday, 3 March 2014 20:22:54 UTC+11, Dieter Nöth wrote:

> I'm atheist and reading your answers (at least trying to) i'm really
> glad and proud i am.
>
> Maybe your perfectly ordered and normalized mind should better stop
> writing and keep on praying all day long, <insert your preferred
> supernatural being here> may help you.
>
> Dieter

Typical atheist.

No God. But they have very firm ideas about what God is, and how the faithful *should* behave. Hilarious.

Oh, and wait, they think the-God-that-they-don't-believe-in will help me; us; my customers; global warming; the war against humanity. And they want us to pray..

I think the mind-scramblers call that schizophrenia.

Oh wait, they redefine the term, they are not schizophrenic, they are "open-minded". And everyone should worship their "open" "minds".

Oh, and I, with my Ordered, Structured, Normalised mind, should leave that all behind; I should take heed of their opinions about what they do-not-know. Right. They have good drugs for that.

> reading your answers (at least trying to)

Skip the boring bits, responding to people here these days (unlike the old days) is tedious and voluminous, repeated responses to the same repeated issue. The opposite of Normalised. There has been very little progress. If you request, I will post a summary or re-cap.

Just ask a question. I don't know what you are having difficulty with.

Cheers
Derek Received on Mon Mar 03 2014 - 13:59:34 CET

Original text of this message