Re: Question on Structuring Product Attributes

From: Derek Asirvadem <derek.asirvadem_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 13:46:05 -0800 (PST)

On Thursday, 14 February 2013 12:36:28 UTC+11, James K. Lowden wrote:

> ... because when I try to restate your argument in my own words, you accuse
> me of stupidity or dishonesty.

That is correct. There is a substantial volume of my words, in response to yours. Don't restate my words., just read them. There is no need to go "so you are saying that ..." or "by your logic ..." when the words already exist on the board. Just read the words.

> ... (if I may paraphrase) ...

Don't. You make a total mess of it, and since you are arguing, you make a mess that suits your argument. That is what is dishonest about it. Just read the words and try to understand them.

Cheers
Derek Received on Thu Feb 14 2013 - 22:46:05 CET

Original text of this message