Re: some information about anchor modeling

From: Derek Asirvadem <derek.asirvadem_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 20:11:04 -0800 (PST)

On Thursday, 14 February 2013 05:04:14 UTC+11, vldm10 wrote:

Vladimir

I was going to say "Thank you for your response", but I can't, because you have not responded. I do not understand why you are posting new information, when I have posted some views, and asked specific questions. I won't be going through this new information until I receive answers for the outstanding requests.

> section 6.5. If you understand that example, then you can create your own db application.

The issue is not about me (or anyone else) understanding your paper ... it is about you writing a paper that is understandable, by technical people. So far the paper is not clear, and I have to labour through it.

Until I understand your solution, I cannot confirm if any of the claims you make, are true or false, or analyse an example.

Please do not post an example or more information. Just answer the questions in my previous post. Otherwise we cannot progress.

Cheers
Derek Received on Thu Feb 14 2013 - 05:11:04 CET

Original text of this message