Re: Is the party over?

From: Gene Wirchenko <genew_at_ocis.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 08:11:28 -0700

On Tue, 3 Apr 2012 08:49:03 +0000 (UTC), Roy Hann <specially_at_processed.almost.meat> wrote:

>I know Usenet has been pretty effectively hobbled if not completely
>killed off, but the conversations/squabbles that used to get
>aired here on c.d.t. must still go on somewhere.

     No, not killed off. My ISP dropped USENET, so I am using eternal-september.org now for my USENET access. I still follow USENET. I do not know where the former cdt'ers are posting. I do subscribe to The Third Manifesto list. The subscription address is <ttm-subscribe_at_thethirdmanifesto.com>

>Where?

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko Received on Tue Apr 03 2012 - 17:11:28 CEST

Original text of this message