Re: Question on Structuring Product Attributes

From: Hugo Kornelis <hugo_at_perFact.REMOVETHIS.info.INVALID>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 23:54:09 +0200

On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 08:06:44 -0700 (PDT), -CELKO- <jcelko212_at_earthlink.net> wrote:

>Have you seen the 4-th edition of SMARTIES?

No, not really. I happened to see one a few weeks ago and I brielfy skimmed the table of contents, but I did not have time for anything more.

Based on what you write, I'm glad I didn't buy it. Such lousy formatting would distract me so much from the code that the message probably would not stick.
Is there a lot of new material that the earlier editions did not cover?

--
Hugo Kornelis, SQL Server MVP
My SQL Server blog: http://sqlblog.com/blogs/hugo_kornelis