Re: SQL deferred constraints (a bit O/T, I know)

From: -CELKO- <jcelko212_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 07:48:01 -0700 (PDT)

>> So now, after more that 12 hours, I have my answer.   My gift to the Internet is to share it here. <<

Thank you for saving me the work :) I would not have rattled it off in 5 minutes.

It is worth mentioning that a constraint can be initially deffered or active, then explictiy set the other way. But the goal is that at the end of session, all constraints must be true. Years ago, Jim Melton had a paper on some ambigous situations which I cannot remember. Received on Fri Apr 01 2011 - 16:48:01 CEST

Original text of this message