Re: RM VERY STRONG SUGGESTION 4: TRANSITION CONSTRAINTS

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 22:36:29 GMT

On 09/09/2010 3:04 PM, Reinier Post wrote:
> paul c wrote:
>
>> On 07/09/2010 3:14 PM, Reinier Post wrote:
>>> Brian Seltzer wrote:
>>>
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> Where exctly is 'there'?
>>
>> That doesn't matter. There is no useful mapping unless it is recorded.
>
> That was my point.

I thought so, but seeing Gene W around here lately, I didn't want to risk encouraging any of his puns. Not that I don't like them, I just have a mental block about no distractions when I'm trying to cope with the mystical stuff. Received on Fri Sep 10 2010 - 00:36:29 CEST

Original text of this message