Re: On formal HAS-A definition

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 08 May 2010 17:16:37 -0300

Nilone wrote:

> On May 8, 8:44 pm, Bob Badour <bbad..._at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote:
>

>>This is where Clinton becomes vitally important.

> I'm pleased to see a direct reply from you, Bob. Does that mean I'm
> not killfiled anymore? I was hoping that one day my vociferous
> ignorance and flippant attitude could be forgiven if I studied
> hard. :)

I was having usenet problems a few weeks ago. In the process of getting things to work, I unsubscribed and resubscribed to c.d.t.

I guess I lost all my filters and didn't realise it.

That explains why I suddenly see so much nonsense again. Now that I'm aware of it, I will be more vigilant and less forgiving of stupidity. Received on Sat May 08 2010 - 22:16:37 CEST

Original text of this message