CIAC 2010 - LAST CALL FOR PAPERS
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 05:15:24 -0800 (PST)
SUBMISSION DEADLINE APPROACHING: *** December 11, 2009 ***
CIAC 2010 7th International Conference on Algorithms and Complexity http://ciac.di.uniroma1.it/ May 26-28, 2010 Rome, Italy CALL FOR PAPERS
We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this message.
AIM AND SCOPE OF THE CONFERENCE:
The 7th International Conference on Algorithms and Complexity is
to provide a forum for researchers working in all aspects of computational
complexity and the use, design, analysis and experimentation of efficient
algorithms and data structures.
TOPICS: Papers presenting original research in the areas of algorithms and complexity are sought, including (but not limited to):
- sequential, parallel and distributed algorithms and data structures;
- approximation and randomized algorithms;
- graph algorithms and graph drawing;
- on-line and streaming algorithms;
- analysis of algorithms and computational complexity;
- algorithm engineering;
- web algorithms;
- algorithmic game theory;
- computational biology;
- communication networks;
- computational geometry;
- discrete optimization.
Authors are invited to submit an extended abstract of at most 12 pages
(LNCS style) to arrive before December 11, 2009. Submission is handled
by EasyChair at the following web page:
Further information and submission details can be found on the
web page. Simultaneous submissions to other conferences with published proceedings are not allowed.
The conference proceedings will be published by
Springer-Verlag in Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series.
Selected papers from CIAC 2010 will be invited to a special issue of
of Discrete Algorithms.
Deadline for submission: December 11, 2009.
Notification of acceptance: February 13, 2010.
Final manuscript due: March 12, 2010.
Conference: May 26-28, 2010.
- Ricardo Baeza-Yates, Yahoo! Research
- Monika Henzinger, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne
- Eran Halperin, Tel Aviv Univ.
- Bruce Reed, McGill Univ.
- Giorgio Ausiello, Sapienza Univ. of Rome
- Giuseppe F. Italiano, Univ. of Rome Tor Vergata
- Rossella Petreschi, Sapienza Univ. of Rome
- Sandip Das, Indian Statistical Institute
- Josep Diaz (Chair), Univ. Politecnica de Catalunya
- Irene Finocchi, Sapienza Univ. of Rome
- Fabrizio Grandoni, Univ. of Rome Tor Vergata
- Kazuo Iwama, Kyoto Univ.
- Jan Kratochvil, Charles Univ.
- Kurt Mehlhorn, Max Planck Institut
- Dieter Mitsche, Univ. Politecnica de Catalunya
- Jarik Nesetril, Charles Univ.
- Vangelis Paschos, Univ. Paris-Dauphine
- Maurizio Patrignani, Univ. Roma Tre
- David Peleg, Weizmann Institute of Science
- Piotr Sankowski, Univ. of Warsaw
- Paul Spirakis, Univ. of Patras
- Geppino Pucci, Univ. of Padova
- Jared Saia, Univ. of New Mexico
- Dimitrios Thilikos, National and Kapodistrian Univ. of Athens
- Luca Trevisan, Univ. of California, Berkeley
- Lusheng Wang, City Univ. of Hong Kong
- Peter Widmayer, ETH Zurich
- Tiziana Calamoneri (Chair), Sapienza Univ. of Rome
- Saverio Caminiti, Sapienza Univ. of Rome
- Umberto Ferraro Petrillo, Sapienza Univ. of Rome
- Emanuele G. Fusco, Sapienza Univ. of Rome
- Maria Daniela Salvati, Sapienza Univ. of Rome