Re: Object-oriented thinking in SQL context?

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 05:15:58 GMT

Brian Selzer wrote:
> "Nilone" <reaanb_at_gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Jun 19, 1:35 am, Bob Badour <bbad..._at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote:

> <snip>
>
>>> I have more concern for his coherence than for his patience.

> Don't let Bob fool you. His concern is only to discredit what I post since
> it runs counter to what he believes.

word to newcomers, 'belief' is something Bob B rarely talks about and has very little to do with the essence of db theory..

sorry i replied to this one by mistake, life is too short to get involved with those of the mystic persuasions, when i make such a mistake, i usually start to wish life were shorter! Received on Sat Jun 20 2009 - 07:15:58 CEST

Original text of this message