Re: a union is always a join!

From: Brian Selzer <brian_at_selzer-software.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 15:54:11 -0400

"Rob" <rmpsfdbs_at_gmail.com> wrote in message news:a025de18-930a-42ea-ad54-72febb37c35a_at_d25g2000prn.googlegroups.com...
> On Apr 2, 5:28 pm, "Brian Selzer" <br..._at_selzer-software.com> wrote:
>
> > From what I can discern (and I suggest that you in some writing classes,
> > or
> > if you already had and you passed, then you should sue to get your money
> > back, because what you "submitted" is incoherent to the point of being
> > unintelligible), your db model (if it can even be called a model) uses
> > two
> > data entry operations: update and insert.
> >
> Vladimir Odrljin-
>
> Please ignore Mr. Setzer's frightful manners.

I don't know who Mr. Setzer is. I suggested enrollment in some writing classes because if you can't communicate your ideas effectively, then nobody will take them or you seriously. If you can't put the requisite effort into presenting your ideas clearly and effectively, then how can you expect anyone to waste their time trying to figure out what you were trying to say?

<snip> Received on Fri Apr 03 2009 - 21:54:11 CEST

Original text of this message