Re: a union is always a join!

From: Rob <rmpsfdbs_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 07:56:45 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 2, 5:28 pm, "Brian Selzer" <br..._at_selzer-software.com> wrote:

> From what I can discern (and I suggest that you in some writing classes, or
> if you already had and you passed, then you should sue to get your money
> back, because what you "submitted" is incoherent to the point of being
> unintelligible), your db model (if it can even be called a model) uses two
> data entry operations: update and insert.

Vladimir Odrljin-

Please ignore Mr. Setzer's frightful manners.

This is a public newsgroup dedicated to computer database theory, and I for one am grateful that you have used this forum as a means to expose
your data model to an audience of interested (if not always expert) database
types.

Mr. Setzer is an insiginifcant piece of flyspeck who has never demonstrated
original ideas or insightful analysis. His cdt postings consistently reveal the
fragility of his own ego in the presence of anything new. That he offers you
advice on writing with a clause that begins "I suggest that you in some writing classes"
shows how emotionally invested he is in advancing his self-perception by attacking
others. And this notion of "sue to get your money back" or "returning your
degrees" (he suggested this to me in another of his rants) is infantile and in
no way represents any opinion but his own.

Rob Received on Fri Apr 03 2009 - 16:56:45 CEST

Original text of this message