Re: how to design database for binary tree

From: kashi <vishwa.bhyrappa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 03:17:23 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 21, 2:15 am, Ed Prochak <edproc..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 20, 5:26 am, kashi <vishwa.bhyra..._at_gmail.com> wrote in
> comp.databases.theory:
>
> > hi,
>
> >   how to design database for binary tree and insert and display values
> > from db. send me the querys
>
> 1. this isn't a theory question.
> 2. we don't do homework.
> 3. you should at least TRY
>
>  Show us (post in comp.databases) what you tried (tables, sample data
> and queries) and exactly where you are having a problem. then we can
> help.
>   Ed

i am doing project like multilevel marketing project in that data should be saveed in binary format like A

B C
in the above fig, A is the parent using A referal B and C is created .For that i need a queery for storeing and retriving the data
from the db, send me the qureys Received on Tue Jan 27 2009 - 12:17:23 CET

Original text of this message