Re: Guessing?

From: Marshall <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 09:56:37 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 13, 9:07 am, JOG <j..._at_cs.nott.ac.uk> wrote:
> An enjoyable rant! However there were some points which were just
> sooooo wrong that I hope you will forgive me for taking the liberty of
> snipping them out so as to reply to them specifically.

Argh! Must .... reply. But if I don't start the pancakes now, then breakfast will be delayed, and then the nanny shows up and we have to leave if we want to go do that train thing today that we've deferred for the last, like, nine Sundays that I really want to do, and then ... argh!

Is there some substantive three word reply I can make? What if I yell it really loud to make up for the lack of content? No? Damn.

Later, then.

Marshall Received on Sun Jul 13 2008 - 18:56:37 CEST

Original text of this message