Database model question

From: <dingchi88_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:14:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone;

                  I want to write a report about database model, and i
plan to write 3 models which are Network Model,Hierarchical Model, and relational model.
                  Since I only used relational database be4 which are
mysql and MS access. I am not quite familar wi the other 2. Can anybody
give me a suggestion about what areas I can write for those two, something like mapping,application, structure..........something like that.and anything that I can compare..?
                   really appreciate!!!!  and any reference and
recourse i can use,plz give me a hand.~~~