Re: deleting of records, opinion question

From: mAsterdam <mAsterdam_at_vrijdag.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 10:45:19 +0100

slinky schreef:
> I'm looking for someone, someone I can get an email from confirming
> their opinion for presenting a standard for deleing employees in an HR
> database.
>
> The issue is we have thousands of workers and hire several each day,
> some of whom we make an offer but they fail to show. Once the offer
> has been made we open a record for them even though they may not show.
> We want to, and and IS dept. to convince that these records must not
> be deleted.
>
> I need a solid opinion form an HR database person who can state their
> views on this.
>
> Does anyone out there know of such as scenario?

IANHDP (not a HR database person).

Revisit your definitions of offer and employee. Make sure to record the offer as such.

Now there are no reasons anymore
for stating that someone is an employee who is not, so no reasons anymore to delete non-employee employees. Received on Fri Mar 21 2008 - 10:45:19 CET

Original text of this message