Re: Object-relational impedence

From: Cimode <>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 13:27:53 -0700 (PDT)

On 16 mar, 17:05, S Perryman <> wrote:
> Cimode wrote:

[Snipped gibberish]
> The concept has always been to present resources physically distributed
> in some manner, for whatever reasons, as though the resources are in fact
> constituent parts of *one centralised* system.
Blah blah blah. It's centralized moron. Can't even spell right.

[Snipped gibberish]
> > That is not abstraction.
> Who said it was ??
You moron. By claiming that there could be any abstraction drawn from a bottom up perspective. By imagining that you could draw any high level theory from physical systems.

> I think the phrase you're looking for to describe your foolishness is ...
> Pffft.
Not only dumb but also without imagination...Has to copy the Pfff... You are miserably pathetic.