Re: Mixing OO and DB

From: paul c <toledobysea_at_ac.ooyah>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 02:23:50 GMT

Cimode wrote:
> On Feb 23, 11:48 am, "Dmitry A. Kazakov" <mail..._at_dmitry-kazakov.de>
> wrote:
> [Snipped Bible of incoherence]
>
> <<The model ("circle value") is a *thing* of the type system. >>
>
> This statement is really one of the best example of absurdity and
> vagueness (defining concepts as things...) I have seen in many
> years.
>
> Thanks Dimitry...Now go get some psychiatric help...

Cimode, nice to know you are still alive, if you don't mind a suggestion, mine would be that your time is better spent working on your engine than replying to the OO babblers. Your posts on other topics are usually more entertaining, at least for me. There was a time when the promoters of IT jargon knew more about useful machinery, ie. technique, than the people who signed for the computers. With the rapid rise in illiteracy among technocrats here and elsewhere that time may now be past, although the cheque signers still don't seem to know it yet. Most of the cross posters here seem to be confusing technique with purpose. You especially may find it ironic that many of them appear to be native English speakers. Received on Sun Feb 24 2008 - 03:23:50 CET

Original text of this message