Re: Separate PK in Jxn Tbl?

From: Larry Daugherty <Larry.NoSpam.Daugherty_at_verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 17:42:44 -0800

Every dog gets one bite. Then they go into the bs/Kill file.

Did you note the net contribution to the subject at hand? Their commentary serves only to identify and characterize *themselves*

My hope is to make meaningful contributions to those who are actually developing applications or learning to do so.

Keep up the good work!

--
-Larry-
--

"Tony Toews [MVP]" <ttoews_at_telusplanet.net> wrote in message

> "Larry Daugherty" <Larry.NoSpam.Daugherty_at_verizon.net> wrote:
>
> >This boil up is a variation of the "Autonumber vs. Natural Key"
> >religious wars that sweep the Access groups on even numbered(?)
years.