Re: Separate PK in Jxn Tbl?

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 21:56:06 -0400

Larry Daugherty wrote:

> Every dog gets one bite. Then they go into the bs/Kill file.
>
> Did you note the net contribution to the subject at hand? Their
> commentary serves only to identify and characterize *themselves*
>
> My hope is to make meaningful contributions to those who are actually
> developing applications or learning to do so.

Your hope is futile in the face of your ignorance and laziness.

> Keep up the good work!

I'll try.

"Tony Toews [MVP]" <ttoews_at_telusplanet.net> wrote in message news:fmdip39pv9vtpetukd82s7vd1l9gi5jaev_at_4ax.com...

 >> <chuckle>  Yup, it's amazing how this all happens.   To me the
particularly amusing
 >> part is that we're generally quite civil in our discussions that stay in the Access
 >> groups.

Ignorance is bliss.

 >> I'm saddened, although not surprised, at the comments from a few regulars from the
 >> c.d.theory newsgroup using words such as idiot, imbecile and invincibly ignorant.

Precious few pleasant ways exist to express unpleasant truths. However, intellectual honesty requires the expression of truths regardless of appeal to oneself or to others. Received on Fri Jan 25 2008 - 02:56:06 CET

Original text of this message