Re: One-To-One Relationships

From: Cimode <>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 11:06:20 -0800 (PST)

On 30 nov, 21:44, paul c <> wrote:
> David Cressey wrote:

> > But it you are expressing the same concept using tables, you now have to
> > put a third table in between the students table and the courses table.
> > Then, most of the time, you have to explain why a third table is necessary.
> Doesn't matter whether a design is good or bad, explaining it is often
> harder than making it. Sometimes this is because too many tools (you
> can call them concepts if you like) get in the way and you spend all
> your time explaining them or their presentation instead of the original
> rationale.

Well put...

Complex, visually invading and overcrowded design GUI's facilitate the subjective projection of anthropomorphic bias onto the world of binary logic. I believe that the best tool for not getting distracted when designing and sticking to logical objective design is indeed Notepad like...

Regards... Received on Sat Dec 01 2007 - 20:06:20 CET

Original text of this message