Re: Is it Possible to Enforce This Relationship at the DB Level?

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:52:11 -0700

On 24 oct, 19:09, "David Cressey" <cresse..._at_verizon.net> wrote:
> "Cimode" <cim..._at_hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Humm, maybe a datasource!
> > What is a *datasource* anyway? I am not sure such word even exists in
> > the dictionnary...
>
> It's been in my working vocabulary for about 20 years. Don't ask for a
> definition. As the Satchmo said, "if you have to ask, then you'll never
> know."
I would not dare to ask a definition when the chance to get one is close to zero.

This is comp.database.theory ...The original poster should try comp.databases.working.crappola

> While some of my comments might seem to support your position, I am in no
> way contemptuous as you are towards soemone who has a problem to solve and
> is looking for handles on the solution.
It's not about being contemptuous but about setting things straight and treating a spade as a spade ougth to be treated. When intellectual honnesty is absent there is nothing left but exposing or being sarcastic...Because I am not everyday in a good mood, I choose exposing... Received on Wed Oct 24 2007 - 19:52:11 CEST

Original text of this message